Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Welcome Enrolled Agents

Welcome to my Enrolled Agent blog. In a few days I will begin blogging about Enrolled Agents....everything from how to become one to continuing education requirements. I talk to EAs everyday in my business, and I get quite a few questions that are asked repeatedly. I hope to use this blog to answer questions and to start an ongoing conversation between EAs.

I'll be doing some surveys, so if you have any good topics, please let me know. Please let me know if you have any questions and I will do my best get you an answer.

Talk with you soon.

Mark Weaver

2 comments:

Carolyn said...

This is great! I am so glad to finally find a blog about EAs.

I will be a regular reader!

Castle said...

Thank you for posting this. I think an enrolled agent is a great career choice! I look forward to your blogs!